About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Yellowstone Fun

This 4th of July we went to Yellowstone. I was really excited to go with Dave because Dave had never been. We got there early and as we were driving through the park we got out and took some pictures with a couple of buffalo. Dave got so excited....he really likes buffalo apparently. He ran around trying to get a closer look. Later we found out that we were to stay at least 25 yards away from the buffalo. Oh well at least we got a good picture.

4 comments:

Nathan said...

Hey Jen,
I didn't even know you got married! Congrats, he is a lucky guy. I got my MSW in April, so I know what you guys are probably going through with the social work field. Keep pushing, it is worth it. Hope you have fun along the way, it makes life more tolerable.

New Mexican Youngs said...

Jen and Dave, Dave I look forward to meeting you hopefully in a few weeks. Congrats again on your new live together. Your guys lives sound crazy busy. It will slow down, eventually ;o) Keep it up.
-Jacob

New Mexican Youngs said...

Oh, we are so funny! I hardly ever get on the internet, so I didn't know you guys had a blog, but I guess Jake did! I love the fun pics! Hopefully, we'll get to see you next week! Mo

Andrea Marie said...

Jen! I didn't know you had a blog! That's awesome! Definitely let us know if you're heading up to Washington, we'll for sure have dinner together!