About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

An Unexpected Change

So I haven't really been liking my job. It has turned out to be just as stressful as the other. I took a major pay cut taking this job and so I needed to find something that would pay more since dave would be leaving his job soon to do an internship. I had planned to tell my supervisor this when she came to me and told me that she and steve(my boss)thought I was great and they really wanted me to think about taking the position of office manager. They would pay me three more dollars an hour. So I talked with dave about it and did some praying plus talking to the girl who already has the job about what type of things I would be doing. I already liked the sound of it because I wouldn't be at the front desk, except for helping out here and there when needed.
Dave and I thought it woul be best if I took the job. So now I have been promoted to office manager after only 2 months of working there. This couldn't have come at a better time. I'm so greatful that the Lord is mindful of us and knows what is best for us.

3 comments:

jennycooks said...

Jen, this is awesome. Isn't it amazing to see the lord's hand when we need it? I hope this you like this position better than working at the front desk.

By the way, go to my blog. I tagged you. Directions are there.

New Mexican Youngs said...

Hey Jen, Good to catch up with you guys. I've no doubt you'll keep that office in line. Good for you. Good luck with your busy day. Nice to be able to catch up on your blog, Moe

Julie said...

Jenn, I'm glad things came at a good time in your life. Hope you and Dave are doing well.