About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008

Well, we had our first Halloween together as a married couple. Last Halloween, Jen and I were just dating (weird). The picture of me as a pumpkin was actually Jen's old costume she used to wear growing up. Jen is totally obsessed with Halloween! She was so cute in her Snow White outfit. I decided to save money and make my Dopey costume and I have to admit...it was pretty dang sweet! =) Jen and I bought Halloween decorations (per her request) to make sure our home was festive. She even bought a Halloween calendar where I consistently saw her changing the marker to the next day. She couldn't wait till Halloween!

2 comments:

jennycooks said...

Dave, you MADE that dopey costume?! BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love you little bro. You guys look cute.

The Plaisted's said...

Hmmm...I definitely remember Jen's Halloween obsession. Our apt was decorated every year! Love the costumes this year!