About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

The proud Graduate

Dave just graduated from the University of Utah with his Masters in Social Work on May 6th. Reagan and I are so proud of him. It has been a long hard road but Dave is so glad to be done and we know that it will be worth all his hard work.



This is a picutre of my mom at the graduation. Waiting for the procession to start.

This is a random picture but I took Reagan to the park and put her in the baby swing for the first time. She loved it. Can't wait to take her again.

My beautiful older sister Jessica with little Reagan after the procession. Reagan was so tired but she loves her aunt Jessie.

The proud family.

3 comments:

Rich and Brianne said...

Congrats! Such a great accomplishment.

Julie said...

congrats dave!

Bailey x 4 said...

Yeah! Hubby's graduation is definitely reason to celebrate!