About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Fun filled Saturday

Our Saturday was very fun. We started off by going to see aunt melissa's band perform in Salt Lake. The pictures are kinda blurry because they were moving around. But Aunt Melissa is wearing a wig as part of their performance.


Reagan wanted to put Aunt Melissa's wig on herself. Doesn't she look like a movie star?

Then after that we decided that it was such a nice day that we should pack us up some food and head up the canyon. We went up provo canyon to vivian park. Dave and I haven't been there for a while so it was lots of fun to be able to take Reagan. She loved it. There was so much space to run around and there was even a little stream running through. She loved the water she kept running over by it saying water water.













I love days like today. The weather was perfect and I just enjoyed being with my family.

2 comments:

Rich and Brianne said...

Looks beautiful! Glad you had so much fun.

Michelle Stocking said...

I love Vivian park. And your hair is getting so long! It's beautiful.