About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Big girl

Reagan is in a big girl bed. I can't believe it. But she sarted crawling out of her crib so we decided now was the time to change her over to a bed. This first picture is after she crawled out of her bed. She thinks she is so dang clever.

Getting her cool glasses on so she can look cool in her new bed.


Here she is in her new bed thanks to Aunt Rachelle. She has loved it so far. She does run over to the door and knock on it for a little bit but then she goes right over to the bed, pulls up the covers and goes to sleep. My little girl is getting so big. Where did my baby go?

1 comment:

Rich and Brianne said...

Can't believe it! Looks like a cute bed. She is just too smart!