About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

The end of Summer

Ok first of all I had to share these first two pictures. A-because her hair is really cute and B- DAVE DID IT!!!!!. I know it is a surprise to me as well. He did such an amazing job I think. I know you all are sitting there with your mouths open being just as impressed as I was when I first saw this as well.


Ok moving on. We had a family home evening with my family on monday night. I packed us up a dinner and some warm clothes and went for a drive in the canyon for a picnic and to see the pretty leaves.

Reagan really enjoyed herself.




These last two are just videos that I just thought were cute. There is one of Reagan dancing to the backyardagains and she says see ya like 5 times it's cute. Then the other one is of Reagan and Dave tired at the end of the day and Reagan is loving Dave.

3 comments:

The Plaisted's said...

She is so cute Jen!

Jeanine said...

You're right, her hair is cute and impressive!

Michelle Stocking said...

Very impressive hair. So in the pictures of your family, is the person in the green sweatshirt sitting next to Dave you or your twin. I thought it was you, then I saw the last pic of you with Reagan in a different shirt and I was totally confused.