About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Reagan's new haircut

Reagan got her hair cut yesterday. She did not inherit my thick hair so I wanted something to give her hair a little more volume. The end result is so cute. She did ok while she was getting her hair cut. But when the hairdresser turned on the hair dryer she freaked out. She runs away when I'm blow drying my hair. She hates the blow dryer. Oh well She looks adorable.

2 comments:

Jeanine said...

Super cute haircut. But we love her naturally curly hair too! =)

Rich and Brianne said...

Adorable! And Devin is afraid of the blow dryer too :)