About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Frustrations

So our computer broke again and now I have to use my parents computer to do everything till we get a new one. I can't upload any pictures right now because for some reason they are not pulling up from the flash drive. So I have pictures from easter and mothers day and cute pictures of matthew. So I'm really frustrated right now.

No comments: