About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Friday, May 17, 2013

Pool Time

I bought Reagan and Matthew a little pool to play in throughout the summer. They loved it. I'm glad that they have something to do it makes the days go by faster it seems. They both had a lot of fun together in the pool. I took a lot of pictures of Matthew I guess but he is just so darn cute. Reagan was running all over the yard so it was hard to get him and her together for very long. The swimsuit on Reagan she picked out herself for her swim lessons she will be starting soon. She is really excited about that and to be honest so am I :-)

No comments: