About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Sunday, August 3, 2014

A day at the park

Dave told me about this cool park in Saratoga springs so we headed there yesterday afternoon to check it out. It was a pretty cool park. One part of the park was for children 5-12 and they had some cool things for them to do. There was this huge rope pyramid that you could climb up and some sweet teeter totter things that swung you in the air pretty high. And then there was the section for the littler kids. Matthew wasn't too happy about that staying in that part of the park. There was also a lady there selling puppies and both of my kids love dogs so they made a b line straight for her when they saw her. The puppies were definitely cute but we couldn't take one home with us unfortunately. We spent a good amount of time there and the kids were pretty worn out by the time we were done and that is always a good thing to me. I love when we are all home and able to spend the whole day together. Love my little family.

No comments: