About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Monday, December 8, 2014

Rolling in the leaves then lights at temple square

I went to memory grove and took some pictures for a family and when I was done I took some pictures of the kids there too. There were so many leaves the kids loved it. We only have pine trees in our yard so this was defiantly something different for them. They couldn't get enough of the leaves. Then when we were done with that we headed to temple square to see the lights. It was great because it wasn't freezing and we went at a good time because there wasn't a lot of people.

1 comment:

Rich and Brianne said...

I love these pictures! So good!