About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

San Diego California!

This last weekend we took a trip to San Diego to visit uncle Russ and aunt andrea. We left on Wednesday night and came back sunday. We had so much fun. It was a much needed family getaway. Russ and Andrea were so great and San Diego is so beautiful. We went to the beach every day and went to old town where we saw the Mormon battalion. We went to San Diego zoo. We spent all day there it was great and the kids loved it. But it is huge. We didn't even go to the safari part of the zoo there was not enough time. The kids were great on this trip. Yes it was a long drive for all of us but they did pretty good all in all. I was sad to leave because it was so nice there and I got to have Dave all to myself for 5 days it was bliss. Oh well back to reality. Can't wait for the next family vacation.

No comments: