About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Friday, November 6, 2015

Halloween!

We are big Halloween lovers at this house. we try to go all out. And I have definitely passed that love on to my children. This year we were the avengers. And my neighbor and friend had the same costume as me. My costume was pretty popular this year a lot of people had it. The kids always have fun and are sad when it is over. I've been trying to use Matthew's candy as an incentive for him to go to the bathroom. But as usual he doesn't seem to care. Oh well on to thanksgiving!

No comments: