About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Reagan turns 7!

My beautiful girl has turned 7! I can't believe I have a 7 year old. The time has gone by so fast. She is so sweet to everyone. Her teacher is always telling me how everyone just loves her. She is everyone's friend. She has such a tender heart like I did at her age. She is Sassy and loves to make everyone laugh. Sometimes she says things that are way beyond her years. I love my sweet, smart, beautiful, spunky little girl. She brings so much light into our lives. I am so glad that I get to be her Momma. Love you Reagan!

1 comment:

Jeanine said...

The time starts to pass quickly as soon as they hit kindergarten! You need to change the header on your blog; so much has changed in 4 years! :) I hope we can have a reunion next year; it will have been 4 years since our last, and it would be fun to see everyone!