About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Reagan's 1st grade christmas program and Christmas

This Christmas was a crazy one. We decided to remodel our kitchen like right before Christmas but surprisingly we got it mostly done by Christmas day. So Dave and I didn't really get each other anything this year because of the kitchen but the kids loved everything that they got and they love this time of year especially when Tony the elf visits us everyday. Reagan had her first school program of the year right before the holiday. Grandma and Grandpa came and she was super excited about that. She loves it when she gets to see her grandparents. Reagan got to show all of us her desk and projects that she has been working on. I'm very proud of my little first grader. Christmas eve we spent at grandma and grandpa's house. I have to say that this is one of my favorite traditions because we get to be together and we get my favorite meal sour cream potatoes! Then we spent Christmas day at home and went to church. It was a great day. Love my little family.

No comments: