About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Matthew's preschool graduation and the 4th of July.

I got these up late. it has been pretty busy with the kids getting out of school and moving. But we are in our new home and we absolutely love it! Matthew's graduation was so adorable I loved their little hats made from plastic bowels. I loved his teacher Miss Emily. We will miss her. she was so amazing with matthew I hope that he will be able to do just as well with his new teacher. I can't believe that he will be going to kindergarten. We spend the 4th of July with Aaron and Breanna and their family. We went swimming then had a BBQ. It was fun. Anything that includes water for my kids and you don't have to ask them twice. Then it was over to my parents house for desert. We got to see Melissa and Blaine and Will. Reagan and Matthew love seeing William. they bombard Melissa with can I hold him like a thousand times till she gives in. Then we went home and watched fireworks. Our new neighborhood is such a close community. everyone is doing fireworks all around us. and from where we are we can see fireworks throughout the whole valley. I love it so much. Bring on the 24th.

No comments: