About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Monday, November 6, 2017

Reagan is getting baptized!

I can't believe that Reagan is 8 already. The time flies and I'm so glad that I get to share these moments with her. I love how she is becoming the best version of herself and am so proud of her for making this decision to become a member of the church. I'm blessed that she has a father that holds the priesthood and could baptize her this day. I hope that she will look back on this day with joy and happiness. I love my sweet,smart,funny,kind,I could go on and on, girl.

No comments: