About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hello

Dave has been telling me for a while that we should have a blog. I finally started to get my butt in gear and start one. I just hope that I have enough time keep it up. Dave and I have been married for almost a month now. Man how time flies. We are loving every second of it. We both decided that being single sucked and that we are never going to break up. I guess it's a good thing we were sealed for time and all eternity then huh? So here is our little blog I guess only time will tell how good we are at this. I'll try my best to keep you all posted.
love
Jen

1 comment:

jennycooks said...

Hooray! You started a blog! Now we can be blogging buddies on top of being family! And we agree here at the Cook house - BOOOO with the single life! Married life is the best (most days that is) So it's a good thing it is eternally binding!