About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

wedding pictures...how long does it take?

As I was scrolling through my friends on facebook I ran across a couple of my friends that just got married february 16th. They already have their pictures posted. Dave and I are anxiously waiting to see what ours even look like. I mean come on it's taking forever. I have an appointment to go and look at them tomorrow and pic out the ones that we want in our wedding book. Then putting them in the book will probably take another week. How long is this going to take? I just want my wedding pictures. Am I being to overdramatic about this? maybe but I just want to see them for crying out loud. Hopefully I will have some to post on here soon. I would also like to announce that Dave got accepted to BYU for the Masters of Social Work program. We are both very excited but nothing final has been decided yet. We are still waiting to hear from the other schools that Dave has applied to.

2 comments:

jennycooks said...

It is torturous waiting to see the blessed day captured on film, see, Dave's sentimental side is already rubbing off on you! Kidding - you will be so happy you are getting them into a book - ours are still in a box! How sad!

Dave - congratulations on getting accepted to the program, we always knew there was a genious somewhere behind your good looks! Love you guys!

Piratical said...

I am full on staggered by how long my wedding photos have taken.
I was married on Nov 16th 2008,
here I am Feb 11 2009, being told by the photographer that there has been a longer delay and she needs another 2 weeks.
That's over 3 months !
Come on, that's crazy - these are digital images, I could have had preview, or some by now you'd have thought surely, but no not seen a single image.
Hope you get yours soon.