About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Back to school

So I took some time off of school for my honeymoon. I started my first class back last night. Legal and Ethical issues in Professional Counseling. Oh my gosh! This class is going to be a lot of work. Next week I have a 5-10 page paper due on comparing and contrasting the ACA code of counseling with another code. I take a new class every six weeks so my classes are pretty intense anyway but at least there is some breathing room. But this class doesn't really leave me any room to breath. Week 3 I have a role play presentation, and a mid term, There are many other things due throughout my six weeks of this class. Lots and lots of reading, research and time spent with my group outside of class. As we were going through the syllabus last night my teacher said to the class. I know it's a lot of work but you're in grad school, that's what you paid for right? I hate it when they say that to us because the reason we are all at the university of phoenix is because we all have at least one full time job, kids...well not me but the majority of my class, and other stuff going on. So yes we are all busy. So don't say to me hey you're in grad school you can handle it. I might sock you in the stomach.

1 comment:

jennycooks said...

Oh my heck I feel stupid just reading the class title and description! It has been so long since I went to school! And it doesn't help that each child has taken a little piece of my brain away from me. You can do it! And don't worry, though it may be a torturous 6 weeks, at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel in knowing it is only 6 weeks! You go, you superstar!