About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Dang Jobs

So I decided to finally write for the first time on our blog. Jen is better about writing. Things have been so hectic lately. Jen and I work practically all day sometimes and it seems like we barely see each other until the weekend. She can't wait to quit her job so she can just focus on school and be able to see her husband more. Unfortunately, we both are in the field of social work so quiting her job doesn't seem like even an option at this point. Why the heck don't we get paid jack-squat for doing the most important work there is? Oh well, luckily dad showed me how to work two or three jobs to support a family. Hopefully it won't come to that but we'll survive! =) Life is actually really great right now. I was accepted to the University of Denver and given a really good scholarship. Now I'm just waiting to hear back from the University of Utah before I make a decision where I'm going to attend. The Lord has blessed us a lot and it seems like the blessings keep coming even though the trials are always there to compete!

2 comments:

jennycooks said...

Hey Dave, that's rad about your offer in CO and the scholarship too! Let us know when you decide - Looks like we are moving to Arizona soon, only 3 hours from Disneyland and 3 hours from Mexico. You better atleast move somewhere close to a fun touristy attraction! Ha ha kidding, we would still come just to see you! Keep us posted! Love you guys!

jennycooks said...

Hey, p.s. email that picture of the Nichols kids from your wedding, I want it for my scrapbook.