About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

playing catch up

First are a few pictures of Reagan being silly. I just can't help myself. I just love my little buggie. She is such a happy girl and loves to show it.



Next are some pictures from Bear Lake where Reagan first met her Grandma and Grandpa Nichols and Uncle Danny. The water was a bit cold that day but we all still had fun.

Reagan with her Grandpa Nichols

Grandma Nichols

A week later Dave's parents and brother came to stay with us for a few days. It was a lot of fun. We will miss them a lot. Maybe our next vacation will be to washington to visit them.



1 comment:

Michelle Stocking said...

I love the first pic of Reagan on this post. She's so silly. I wish she'd show her silly side when I'm around.