About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

9 Months

Reagan hit the 9 month mark today. She went to the doctor for her 9 month visit with the doctor. And the best thing about the visit NO SHOTS!!! The only thing they gave her was a prick in her heel. She cried when they did that but she quickly recovered. She is in the 20th percentile of growth. The doctor told me that if there were 120 girls in the same room her age. She would be taller than 20 of them, I'm told that this is good because I have been told numerous times that Reagan is very tiny for her age. Anyway she is now 16 pounds and 10 ounces. She is doing very well and is a happy growing girl.

No comments: