About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Walking?

Ok now I know I put way to many videos up but I can't help myself. For a week Reagan has been pushing things across the floor while on her knees. I can tell she is getting pretty anxious to walk. I told Dave that we needed to get her something that she can push around to help her learn to walk. And thanks to my wonderful aunt Rachelle, who has lent us so many wonderful toys for Reagan already, Let her use this little walker. And when she gets older the seat comes together to make a bike so she can ride on it.And thanks to her top teeth coming in she now does everything with her tongue hanging out.Thanks Rachelle she absolutely loves it!

1 comment:

Rich and Brianne said...

How in the world did she get so big!? Rich was shocked when I showed him the video. Your girl has mad skills :)