About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pool time

The first time I took Reagan to the pool she hated it and cried the whole time. And got sick the day after. So you can imagine my hesitance taking her to the pool again. But practice makes perfect.
She wasn't sure if she liked it at first.

But she gradually warmed up.

Trying to show daddy that she is having a good time.

These pictures don't really do her justice. She was smiling people. but whenever I turn on that dang camera she goes camera shy. It is so hard to get a smile out of her when the camera is on. She just stares at it with her mouth open.

She really liked to sit on the side. I was close by of course but for some reason she loved sitting on the side of the pool.

Dave loved being with her in the water. I know he was having more fun than her. But hopefully the more we do this the more fun she will start to have. We love our little water baby.

2 comments:

Rich and Brianne said...

Cute cute! I'm glad she liked it more this time.

Jeanine said...

Cute -- yes, keep her in the pool, with too much time in between, it takes a long time to like it again =)