About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Fun in the Sun

Today was such a beautiful day. Dave and I decided to take Reagan to the park and have a picnic. It was so much fun. Dave finally had some free time so we took full advantage of it. We pushed her on the swing, went down the slide, and rode around on daddy's shoulders.



4 comments:

Rich and Brianne said...

Cute cute cute! Those pictures are so great and the videos made me laugh. Can't believe how big she's getting!

Michelle Stocking said...

It looks like she is liking the swing better. And I'm so glad I finally got to here her laugh. She has a really cute laugh. And that is totally how Tyler looks trying to go down the slide with Drew. I guess we're just getting to big for it.

Julie said...

SO CUTE!!! I love the one where she's "kicking" dave!! Your daughter is adorable!!

Michal Thompson said...

that smile is contagious! She must love the park!