About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Pig Face

Dave has been doing this thing with Reagan lately that he calls pig face. He sits with her for a while doing this face along with the noise that you will see in this video. It's so funny because she copies everything he does. I finally caught a little of it on camera. It took me a while to get it because whenever I turn on the camera she stops doing anything and just stares at it. She is definatly not a performer....at least right now.

3 comments:

Rich and Brianne said...

That is hilarious! Super cute.

Printhis said...

So cute!! I've watched it like 10 times already.

Kathryn said...

Hey I just discovered you have a blog! As far as the prego pics you asked about, I put some on my blog but not much on facebook because I don't feel very cute all chubby and plump, so I thought I would spare my facebook friends :) You can check out my blog though!