About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

My Blessings

I just wanted to take a little time and acknowledge the many blessings that God has given me and my family. I am so grateful to have the most wonderful husband on the planet. Now I know all of you think that you have the best husband but sorry to burst your bubbles I'm pretty sure my husband is the best :-)
Dave works so hard to support our little family and even though I don't tell him nearly enough how much I appreciate everything he does for us it's true he is the hardest worker I know.
I'm grateful for how he is with our daughter. I knew that he would make a great daddy some day but I'm amazed every day just how true this statement is. Even though things have been rough at times he is always reminding me of our blessings and that things will always work out the way they are supposed to work out. Many many times I feel like I don't deserve such a wonderful man, and I probably don't but I'm grateful he's mine and that the Lord smaked me upside the head to make me realize that I could not live without him.
I'm greatefu for our little Reagan who with every passing day is such a happy playful girl. She is learning new things every day and loves to show mommy and daddy all that she has learned. Her top teeth are now starting to come in and I'm grateful that the whole teething process has not been as bad as I have heard lots of other moms describe it to be. I'm greateful that she has started sleeping through the night. And for many of you that have children you will know just how great a blessing that is. Reagan makes me feel so greateful to be her mommy. I'm so glad that I have the opportunity to be a mother in these latter days.
I know sometimes it is hard to see the things that are good in life. When there are so many things that I should be greateful for I lose my focus sometimes and start to feel sorry for myself that I don't have the things that I "want" but do have the things I "need" and am truly greateful for that.
I'm thankful to my Heavenly Father for giving me so many blessings. I will do better to recognize those things.

1 comment:

Rich and Brianne said...

Sweet post and good reminder to be grateful for our blessings! Love ya!