About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Walking at 10 months!

I can't believe that my baby is starting to walk already. She is getting better and better at it everyday. At first she would just use her one hand to balance on things when she was standing up. Then she practiced her balance by just standing in one place. And before I knew it she was doing this.
And because I can't resist here are a couple more.

The was the plastic cover over her baby book. She was playing with this and started getting tired. She started laying her head in her hand through the plastic. So cute.

2 comments:

Rich and Brianne said...

Oh my she is too cute! I can't believe she's walking! Busy, busy. Love the videos.

Michelle Stocking said...

Her hair is getting so long. She is adorable.