About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Zoo

I've been waiting to go to the zoo for a very long time. I haven't been since I was really little. So Dave took me on Saturday for my birthday. We had a great day and Reagan had a great time too.







3 comments:

Michelle Stocking said...

I've been meaning to go for awhile, but I wasn't sure if Andrew was quite old enough. We'll have to go. It sounds like a fun birthday. Happy Birthday!

Jeanine said...

Glad you had a 'happy' birthday! We've been to Hogle Zoo when we lived in Orem, but have Dave take you to Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle when you come to visit some day!

New Mexican Youngs said...

I'm just catching up on blogs and am so happy to see things going so good for you, especially since you've been through some crazy stuff. So glad things are well--Happy Birthday! Reagan is too, too cute!