About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Randomness

Reagan got this princess crown at aunt Pam's house over halloween. She never really does well with keeping things on her head for an extending period of time. But for some reason she loves to wear her crown. She will bring it over to me and turn around so I can put it on. Then I say "oh you look so pretty" She smiles, takes it off and we do it all over again. We play this for like 10 min.





I also forgot to put this picture up. This is me and Dave's masterpiece that we both created the night before halloween. We do good work together.

Reagan loves loves loves my waterbottle. She likes is so much better than anything that she drinks out of. Dave took these pictures while I was at work and he said that she had disappeared around the corner and when he found her she was sucking on my bottle.

Wow it looks like she is getting a really good drink right here. This is definatly how I feel after taking a much needed drink of ice cold water.

She also likes to wear our shoes around the house. It's rather funny I think.


She can't get enough of her car seat. She will just go and sit her chair and play in it for a while. I hope this doesn't become a problem when we switch to a front facing seat.

2 comments:

Rich and Brianne said...

Oh how adorable! I love all those pictures. I can't believe how big she's getting. The one with her wearing your shoes is priceless. Can't wait to see you all soon!

Lee and Kaylie said...

I love the look on her face when she's getting a drink. So funny, she's so cute!