About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

I love Thanksgiving and all the food. This year Dave and I wanted to see if we could cook our very first Turkey. Lets just say it wasn't as moist as my mother's but it was still good and it sure did look pretty and we have lots of time to practice. I am grateful for my little family. For my wonderful husband that provides for us. I'm grateful that we were able to spend a lot of time together this thanksgiving. Can't wait till Christmas because guess what....I love that holiday too!
Our very first Thanksgiving Turkey.

Our feast. Doesn't it look good?

My hottie husband carving up our turkey.




This is Dave after we ate. He looks how I felt.

The next day was actually thanksgiving because we had done our thanksgiving the day before so we could still have thanksgiving with my family. This year my dad pulled out his good ol accordian. He hasn't played that in years and I always loved it when he would play it when I was little. Reagan enjoyed it too. she just recently learned how to blow into her grandpa's harmonica so she played right along with him.



Reagan says da da really fast when she is excited and Dave took this video while I was at work. I thought it was really cute.

2 comments:

Rich and Brianne said...

Look at your grown-up meal!! I have never cooked a turkey and the thought terrifies me! Way to go, it all looked great. And Reagan is a doll. Miss you guys!

melissa said...

Good job on the Thanksgiving meal. Looks yummy. Also the video of Reagan is adorable!