About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Holiday Festivities

We had two Christmas parties to go to this day. These first pictures are of Reagan at my family Christmas party. She's obviously having a good time.


Here she is with her Pooppy. She really does love her Poppy a lot.

Taking pictures in front of the tree before heading off to my work party.

Blowing kisses for the camera.

She was feeding herself yogurt and she got tired of using the spoon so just decided to drink it. yeah it was pretty messy.




Reagan loves wearing her favorite blanket around her as a cape and walking around the house. She loves this blanket. She has a lot of warm cozy blankets but this is the one she always grabs when she leaves her bed. It's pretty cute I think.


3 comments:

The Plaisted's said...

She is so adorable Jen! I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!!

Rich and Brianne said...

Her Christmas dress is adorable. Super cute kid you have.

Michelle Stocking said...

She is so cute. I love that dress.