About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Fun

So I have never made a gingerbread house before...I know you are thinking this is craziness but it is so true. So instead of doing it ourselves we invited some friends over to join in the fun.
Dave and I both made this house together. Dave had bought me the kit a couple years ago because I told him that I had never made a gingerbread house before. But I obviously never got around to it. So we were pretty skeptical about making it or if it would even turn out. We are pretty proud of the end result.



Selena's house. She did a great job on hers. She was trying to make it look like a cabin. Totally looks like one :-)

Dave and my house.

Russ's house. He even included a flight pad on his house. Great job Russ.


Russ and Selena. They are great.

These are just a couple pics of our festive decorations.



2 comments:

Rich and Brianne said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! Very fancy houses :)

Michelle Stocking said...

Looks so fun.