About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Getting Bigger?

Yes we are the proud parents of a the cute little girl you see in the pictures below. Now when I say little I mean little. I'm starting to wonder if she is going to grow at all. I know she will but man she is 15 months old and only 18 pounds. You be the judge.




This outfit she is wearing is for a nine month old. and she still fits it! She is still wearing clothes for a baby 6 months younger than her.

She loves loves loves horsey rides with her daddy.

Oh well we still love our little midget.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

That's crazy, my baby is 6 months and 17 pounds! Lucky for you though, you can keep Reagan's clothing around a bit longer, we are going through sizes over here within a month or so, its nuts!

Rich and Brianne said...

Super cute no matter what size of clothes she's in! Also, you look gorgeous in those pics!

Lee and Kaylie said...

She'll grow, and once she hits that growth spurt you'll wish you could keep her that size for longer. I feel like I buy Kiarra clothes and she's worn it once or twice and out grown it. It's kind of sad!