About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Sick of the Snow!!

I can't even tell you how much I am sick of the snow. The weather did a big tease with me. Making it 45 degrees and so sunny and nice outside for a few days then this morning dumping more snow on me. I get a little taste of spring and what there is to look forward to. I'm usually very in love with the snow. But right now I just want it to be gone and I want to run outside, take Reagan for walks or to the park. I'm sick of being inside!

1 comment:

Michelle Stocking said...

Agreed and agreed. Time to move to a warmer state!
But today is nice, that's a positive.