About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Family Fun

Reagan has this tub that we put her toys in. She has now started to bring it out into the living room from her bedroom. She pulls out most of the toys and crawls right in.

After conference on Saturday we packed up and went to the zoo with me dave and aunt melissa. Reagan was so much more alert this time around. We didn't really get any good pictures of the monkeys but that was the animal that she liked the best.


With aunt missy on the elephant. The elephant would make noises and spout out air from it's trunk. She wasn't very fond of it. But as you can see with the rest of the pictures there were some other things that she enjoyed :-)

















It was a tiring day. Reagan fell asleep on the car ride home holding her tired aunts hand. So so cute.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

How fun! Wish we had a good zoo nearby, we have an animal book that Norah thinks is so cool. Cute fam Jen, and I really like your hair that length, beautiful :)

Rich and Brianne said...

Super cute girl! Looks like a fun day.

Shaun and Lisa said...

Way fun! I've been wanting to take my girls to the Zoo too, now I really want to after those pics.