About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Monday, March 5, 2012

2nd Pregnancy

Ok so some people have asked me to post photos of this pregnancy and I have not been good at it. Mainly because I think I look huge and don't really want to be in pictures. But oh well here ya go.
I'm 37 weeks and due to be induced on the 28th of March. My original due date was April 4th but I got moved up to March because the baby was measuring big. At my last doctor's appointment last week I was dialated to a 2.
Almost there folks :-)

5 comments:

Rich and Brianne said...

You look cute! Excited to see your little guy.

Michelle Stocking said...

Yeah! Good luck.

Lee and Kaylie said...

Good luck! So glad that we were able to make it your shower, but sorry that we got scooped out of there so fast! I hope that everything goes well for you and the baby when the time comes!

Michal Thompson said...

you look adorable! You must have not seen pictures of me when i am about to pop! I am HUGE. So why are you being induced? DId they induce you with Reagan too? I still want to see pictures of the inside of your house. But I am sure you have been super busy

Michal Thompson said...

i am hoping since you haven't posted yet that you are having a baby right now! Good luck