About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Update

So I haven't really had a whole lot to blog. But a couple of weeks ago our house was broken into and our camera,camcorder,computer, my jewelry and a few other things. But we were lucky and didn't get the camera that my parents gave me for christmas stolen so I can still take pictures. so I only have a few pictures of matthew so far. I will be better and take more of both of my cuties.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah that sucks! Our house was broken into a few years ago too. Took our brand new Flat Screen and all my jewelry. Most of all though it takes your sense of security,Sorry :(

Michelle Stocking said...

He's so adorable. Sorry about getting robbed! That's awful and creepy.