About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Mountains with friends and fun with Matthew and Reagan

So I tried to put these pictures in order but every time I saved it the pictures kept getting mixed around. There are some pictures of us in the mountains with some friends from our ward. It was a fun night. Reagan loved exploring on the trails, the food, and she loved roasting hot dogs on the fire. The other pictures are of Reagan and matthew having fun together...ok mostly of Matthew in his toy. I couldn't get enough of him in that thing, he loved it so much. oh and there is a picture of a hail storm we had at our house the other day. It did a number on our flower bed.

1 comment:

Rich and Brianne said...

Adorable! Glad you got to go on a fun camping trip.