About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pulling out the double stroller

So my Aunt Rachelle let us have her double stroller. We didn't have the extra part to put on it so that we could put matthew's seat on it so we waited till he was big enough to sit up in the seat. I can't believe that the day is finally here. It went by so fast and he is now big enough to fit in the seat. We pulled the stroller out on sunday for our sunday walk. I am in love with the double stroller. it is so much easier to have them in the same stroller than strolling along with two strollers. Yay for Matthew being big enough. And Reagan loved it. I didn't know if she would since she wouldn't be facing forward but she didn't seem to mind it at all.

2 comments:

Rich and Brianne said...

Super cute! Love the stroller.

Jeanine said...

Yes, the time passes quickly =) The day will come when Reagan will be too big for a stroller =(