About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween continued

I tried posting this picture in the last post but for some reason it would not come up on the blog. But here we are trick or treating. Dave Made his costume from scratch. He is very creative folks. He is dopey and I am snow white. Reagan is a witch and Matthew is a mummy. Maybe next year we will go with more of a theme. But we had lots of fun. A couple little girls thought I was the real snow white and one girl follwed me around for a couple blocks because she told her mother that she wanted to stay with snow white. Reagan had a blast trick or treating. She didn't want to go home.
I took Matthew home with Dave when it got dark. He was getting pretty tired. And Reagan and I continued on for a few more houses.

2 comments:

Rich and Brianne said...

Super cute! Love your costumes.

Jeanine said...

As I mentioned on fb; great costumes =) Dave is creative! We remember his high school drama days! I notice that in ID & UT everyone trick-or-treats before it's dark; you don't start here until about 6:00...