About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was good this year. We spent thanksgiving day at Jenny and Chris's house. That was a lot of fun. Chris had to work so we went over to keep the kids and jenny company. Jenny did a great job on the turkey and she had a really cute idea for the kids to do while waiting for dinner. She had everyone make a turkey from cups and that became their snack turkey. We ate and had a good time. The next day we did our own thanksgiving. I like to do our own when we go to someone else's house for thanksgiving because I want the leftovers. Plus I love cooking thanksgiving dinner. It may be a lot of work but I love being able to do it for my family. Practice makes perfect. We cooked the turkey in a bag this year and it was literally the best turkey yet. It fell right off the bone. Then we put up our christmas stuff. It was a good day. Maybe cooking thanksgiving dinner and putting up christmas decorations while listening to christmas music will be our new tradition.

No comments: