About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Having fun with our new camera.

So we got a brand new camera to replace the one that was stolen. Sort of an early Christmas present. It is awesome and I can't wait to learn everything I can about it. So far the picture quality is tons better than what our other camera was shooting. I don't really like to shoot in automatic mode because I like learning about all the manual stuff about the camera. I hope to get really good and take amazing pictures. Who knows maybe someone will want me to take their picture for them some day. But Just having fun right now. The only thing is that I edited them but everytime I edit them in photoshop then go to put them on the blog or post them anywhere they don't look like they've been edited. Maybe it's just me. If they look edited to you let me know because I am having a hard time telling.
<
div class="separator" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">
>
Then I couldn't get enough of the snow pictures. I love the fact that you can take such clear pictures in the snow and still see the snow falling. Reagan looks so adorable in these pictures...I think :-)

2 comments:

Rich and Brianne said...

I think these are all adorable pictures! The new camera definitely gets two thumbs up!

Jeanine said...

You're right the snow pics are great!