About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

11 months old!

I seem to be having a hard time posting things on time. Matthew turned 11 months old on the 22 of this month. The time has flown. I can't believe we already have an almost one year old again. He is such a happy and healthy boy we love him so much. He has been such a blessing in our lives. He is almost walking as well. He will take a couple steps then fall over. He doesn't really eat a lot of food other than baby food right now. He does eat oatmeal in the morning and then baby food the rest of the day. Whenever I give him anything that we are eating he throws it right back up. I'm hoping he gets over that really soon. Other than that he is gaining weight and is just a happy guy all the time. Thank you Matthew for adding some more joy and happiness into our lives.

No comments: