About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Recent Happenings

There are a couple of things mixed in with these snow pictures. I need to be better at blogging. The kids have been sick so I've been slacking. I got a couple of pictures of Matthew in here. It is hard to take a picture of him because he is always on the move. But I'm trying to be better at taking pictures of this little cutie on the go. I took some cute pictures of Reagan while she was playing out in the snow. She has so much fun in the snow. I love watching her out there playing.The picture of her with the sad face is the face she gave me when I told her to come inside. I love the picture of her in a towel asleep at the bottom. I told her to put her bath stuff away and get her pajamas on. But when I came out of the bathroom she was in front of the tv curled up naked...that's right naked in her towel.

No comments: