About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Friends from Cali

A little side note before I get started. I am probably going to spell my friend's name wrong I usually do. Anyway my friend Breanne Britton came to visit from California. While she was here visiting family she sent me a little message to see if I wanted to get together while she was here. So Dave watched her two boys along with Reagan and Matthew while Breanne and I went out to dinner. it was some much needed girl time. I brought Dave home a very nice dessert for being stuck with four kids for a couple of hours. He was a champ for doing that for us. I love when they come to visit because our kids are so close in age. Reagan and Devin are two months apart and Matthew and Landon are the same age. Born on the very same day...I think that is the coolest thing. Anyway it is so fun to see them get together and play with each other. Thank you Breanne for squeezing me into your hectic schedule and thank you Dave for watching all the kids while the two mommies caught up on things.

1 comment:

Rich and Brianne said...

It was sooo fun to see you! Girls' night was a wonderful idea, and Dave is awesome for watching my kids so it could happen. I will be stealing these pics for my blog!!

ps. You can misspell my name all you want ;)