About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Monday, August 12, 2013

Zoo 2013

A few months after Matthew was born we went to the zoo. I took pictures of the event but my camera was stolen shortly afterwards. So I'm counting this visit to the zoo Matthew's first official visit. Since it is the only documentation we have. It gets more and more fun each time we take Reagan to the zoo because she loves it more every time she goes. Her favorite are the polar bears right now. When we first took her to the zoo her favorite animal was the monkey. But right now it is the Polar bear. We took pictures of the bear...yes we only saw one bear and the picture wasn't very good. So you will just have to trust that I we saw the polar bear. Matthew was very good in his stroller the whole time. But I could tell he was intrigued. I love the zoo and I wish we could go to it more often. It was so hot outside when we went that we just kind of rushed through things. I usually go with Reagan around her birthday when it is much cooler outside. Oh well it was still a fun filled day.

1 comment:

Jeanine said...

We went to the zoo there once when we lived in Orem, on a day like that; it was SO hot that Sheldon got heat stroke =(