About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Reagan Turns 4

I can't believe my little girl is 4 years old. Man the time goes by fast. This year Reagan had her very first friend party. We wanted to make it special so we decided to have it at Chuck E Cheese. Reagan loves pizza and games so it was perfect. She had so much fun. Matthew could barely stand it all. He kept pointing with his finger and saying lots of gibberish and had very wide eyes. I think he may have had a sugar high from all the candy, cupcakes and later we had cake and ice cream. It was fun but I will admit that it was total chaos. The most stressful thing for me. I wanted everything to be perfect so I hand made her cake and went super early to chuck E Cheese to decorate with balloons and treat bags and table cloths. I was so glad it was over. Anyway Reagan got a lot of great stuff. She isn't really into princesses or girly girl things so she got a dispicable me movie, which she loves, and doc mc stuffins kit some play dough, a pirates outfit complete with hat and sword. She loves to play pirates with me around the house. And she got her very first fish that she named goldy. The fish is neither a gold fish or the color gold. it is a blue beta fish. But that's what she chose. The lighting in my house is bad so the picture of the cake isn't very good. But it is a monster cake because yes she wanted a monster cake not a princess cake or anything to do with pink. Happy birthday Reagan we love you so so much.

2 comments:

Rich and Brianne said...

Super cute girl! Good job on the cake and party.

Jeanine said...

Fish are great pets! She's 4 now and before you know it... a teenager =) I used to do the first friend's party in kindergarten, but after Evan, I changed it to 1st grade; it was just too crazy!